Default scene

loco...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2015, 2:39:08 AM4/4/15
to borderland...@googlegroups.com
I'm probably missing something, how do I change the default scene Borderlands loads on start up? I've imported some new samples and saved as a scene and had assumed Borderlands starts up with the last scene that was loaded. But when I restart the app it opens up a bunch of samples I had been using before the 2.0 update. Not a big deal, just a little inconvenient.

Thanks in advance,
Kenneth Brown
alphabetdust.bandcamp.com

modulationindex

Apr 5, 2015, 11:16:10 PM4/5/15
to borderland...@googlegroups.com, loco...@gmail.com
Hi Kenneth -

Unfortunately, there's no way to change the default scene in the current version. I do have plans to enable some sort of rolling state-saving (/auto recovery, etc.), which would involve loading the last app configuration at startup, but I decided it wasn't worth holding up the release to implement this feature. At the moment, the app starts fresh with the default sounds if it is closed.

If you would like to get rid of your old samples, just delete the Borderlands playlist from your iPad. You can also enable "delete offscreen sounds" in the settings menu, which will allow  you to quickly swipe the default sounds offscreen to delete them. That's probably the fastest way of clearing the screen on startup.

Hope this helps!

Very best,
Chris