Crashes when trying to load saved scenes

Aaronpc

Feb 1, 2016, 2:12:25 AM2/1/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
I've been getting crashes when trying to load two different scenes. Both scenes exclusively use imported audio, but I've noticed that there are unused BG audio files still bundled with them in the Scene Recordings folder. I've created new test scenes with import audio files and do not find any BG sounds still in there, and they load fine, so I guess there is some sort of corruption going on with those older files. They predate recent app updates.

How can I get these scenes back? I've tried downloading the folders, removing the BG audio files, then editing the .plist file to excise their references. The resulting scene copies don't crash, but they don't finish loading either.

mschen...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2016, 7:51:17 PM3/17/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
+1 almost
When trying to load a scene while BLG is loaded as IAA in AUM it cannot finalize scene loading, it gets stuck on loading screen

Aaronpc

Mar 18, 2016, 10:44:36 PM3/18/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis, mschen...@gmail.com
On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 4:51:17 PM UTC-7, mschen...@gmail.com wrote:
> +1 almost
> When trying to load a scene while BLG is loaded as IAA in AUM it cannot finalize scene loading, it gets stuck on loading screen

Thanks, that might be a clue. Maybe I had Cubasis loaded and the IAA issue was in play there, too. I'll check further.

modulationindex

Mar 29, 2016, 10:16:03 PM3/29/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis, mschen...@gmail.com
hey, if you wouldn't mind sending a zipped up copy of the scenes to me, i'd be happy to take a look.

thanks!
chris