system req iPad

florianw...@gmail.com

May 23, 2017, 1:07:27 PM5/23/17
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
Hi!

Curtis Roads recommended me your tool. I checked the demo and am impressed by the technology/sound/interface. I consider to buy an iPad especially for this - therefore my questions if there are any system requirements for an iPad to run this program?

Hope to hear from you.
Thanks in advance.

Best,

Florian

modulationindex

May 24, 2017, 3:51:50 PM5/24/17
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis, florianw...@gmail.com
Hi Florian -

Thanks for your post. Nice to hear that Curtis is recommending the app!

Borderlands should run on every iPad back to the original iPad 2 and is compatible with the latest OS.  Hope this helps!

Please feel free to reach out here or directly via email if you have any questions!

All the best,
Chris