Sound file level/gain

sic...@gmail.com

May 7, 2016, 1:16:29 AM5/7/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
Hello Chris and thanks for this new dimension approach to granular synthesis.

I would like to ask you if there is any possibility (already available, or in future updates) to modify the gain/level of a sound file within the screen. I sometime import sounds that are not maximized and I find myself modifying the Volume of a cloud, that is often not my to-go first intention.

Thanks for any reply!
My best regards from Lecce (SouthItaly)
(=gg=)

modulationindex

May 13, 2016, 9:22:14 AM5/13/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis, sic...@gmail.com
Thanks for your message :)

I've also found myself doing this when preparing live performances. There isn't currently a way to adjust the gain of the sound file, but I will add it to the list for the future. You're right - it would be nice to be able to modify this in real time!

Very best from Pittsburgh, PA,
Chris