importing loseless files

halmosandras

Oct 13, 2014, 5:42:21 AM10/13/14
to borderland...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems I can't transfer aif or wav files to itunes, only mp3 (according to apple care)

My other audio apps have import options that avoid itunes and support AudioShare that imports and shares loseless files.

is there any solution for this problem?

thanks, Andras

modulationindex

Oct 13, 2014, 11:18:03 PM10/13/14
to borderland...@googlegroups.com
Hey -

Thanks for your message. I've had no issues transferring wav files into itunes 11 and into the app. Perhaps this is an issue with the latest version of itunes? Can you describe what happens when you try to transfer the files?

Just recently finished adding audioshare import and export, which will be available in the free version 2 update. Still have a few features + bugs left before it heads to the store, but I'm getting much closer.

Best,
Chris