crash app or bad audio with dock IStudio Behringer.help me

Christian Mastroianni

Jun 8, 2014, 4:01:18 PM6/8/14
to borderland...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
this app is fantastic, really.
But I'd also use it with my dock Behringher iStudio202 for greater convenience in live set.

Unfortunately, I only work with the headphones output of iPad and not in the dock's output.

I have read and tried to follow the advice of those who have had the same problems with the dock Alesis, but when I put on and take off my ipad or I will close the app or the sound is intact.

It would not hurt even an update for Audiobus, the rest is really fantastic.

thanks and sorry for my bad English

C.