Split View and iPad Pro Support

Teenage Engineering OP-2

Feb 25, 2016, 10:14:46 PM2/25/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
Hello,

I have a couple questions about this incredible app.

1) Will there, if there isn’t already, be an update to support the iPad Pro’s resolution? Presently, does upscaling on the iPad Pro make the app unsightly?
2) Will there be an update to support iOS 9’s Split View?

Thank you.

modulationindex

Mar 29, 2016, 10:03:29 PM3/29/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis, libert...@gmail.com
Hi - thanks for your message!

1) Hoping to support this yes, but I don't actually have a pro to test... I have heard from one or two people that the app looks great on the pro, despite the upscaling.
2) I will definitely look into split view, but the app is not currently in a position to support it (requires switching all of the UI to use apple's autolayout feature...)

Hope this helps!
Chris