Borderlands instagram account

modulationindex

Aug 19, 2014, 1:22:57 AM8/19/14
to borderland...@googlegroups.com
Hello all -

Hope you are all doing well! Just a quick note to let you know about this instagram account, where I will be sharing progress on v2.

... and if you haven't seen it already, please check out this post for more details where things stand (as of a month ago) with the update. Happy to report that I just finished audioshare import / export last week!

Again, thanks for bearing with me. I am really excited about how the new features are coming together :)

Best,
Chris

Leonard de Leonard

Aug 21, 2014, 9:20:43 AM8/21/14
to borderland...@googlegroups.com
Wow! I Love what I just saw on instagram!

scottmcgr...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2014, 2:25:49 AM9/19/14
to borderland...@googlegroups.com
Everything on IG looks stimulating. Looking forward...