Bug with pitch automation (playback with wrong values)

Raimund

Aug 25, 2017, 7:29:16 AM8/25/17
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
If I automate pitch with setting it to 2 and the double tap to set it to 1 and then playback the automation. I get wrong values like 1.06 or 1.88 instead of 1. and 2.

route...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2018, 12:11:52 AM1/13/18
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 4:29:16 AM UTC-7, Raimund wrote:
> If I automate pitch with setting it to 2 and the double tap to set it to 1 and then playback the automation. I get wrong values like 1.06 or 1.88 instead of 1. and 2.

similar bug with pan automation

route...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2018, 12:57:00 AM1/13/18
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
actually, bug is present on voices,duration,overlap,vibrato,volume and width