Multichannel audio

maum...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2017, 4:25:04 PM6/18/17
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
Hi, i have today purchased borderland granular and i find it a wonderful software. Do I include multichannel 3D music using a multi-channel sound card, and can you make separate sounds out on the various channels? thank you

modulationindex

Jun 19, 2017, 10:17:30 AM6/19/17
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
Hi Maurizio,

Thanks for your message. So glad to hear you are enjoying the app. At the moment, multichannel output is not supported (just stereo for now), but this is something I would love to explore in the future.

All the best,
Chris

Maurizio Montini

Jun 19, 2017, 3:12:56 PM6/19/17
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
Ok, I'm waiting for news
Tank you
Maurizio