Bug in the Apple Store

jordane...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2015, 9:01:35 PM4/15/15
to borderland...@googlegroups.com
Hi !
I would love to use this app !!
But I can't found it anymore in the Apple App Store... Even if I'm clicking on the link from your website. It's opening the App Store, searching during a long time.. And after, nothing ! The same when I'm doing my own research in th App Store... It makes me sad, this app seemed to be so amazing !

Oh but a question, is it usable with an iPhone ? I have no iPad..

Best regards

Jordane

Neil Wiernik

Apr 15, 2015, 9:06:56 PM4/15/15
to borderland...@googlegroups.com
The App Store defaults to the product you use so if you only own an iPhone it won't show up as available to you to buy because the app is only for iPad.

modulationindex

Apr 16, 2015, 12:37:00 AM4/16/15
to borderland...@googlegroups.com, jordane...@gmail.com
Hi Jordane -

Thanks for your enthusiasm about the app! Unfortunately, it is only available for the iPad at this time - this is largely due to the performance requirements to run the app and the fact that the interface was designed to support the larger format of the iPad. I'd love to get a "lite" version together for the iPhone someday, so this may change. I don't have any immediate plans, however.

Sorry to disappoint! I'd be more than happy to help you get the open source version up and running on your laptop/desktop if you'd like to give that a try. It's much more limited due to the fact that it was an early 5 week prototype of what eventually became the multitouch version. You can still make some nice sounds with it, though. Here's the link: https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~carlsonc/256a/Borderlands/

Very best,
Chris