Wishes for updates

geertje...@netcologne.de

Jan 23, 2016, 9:50:58 AM1/23/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
1. Mute button on edit panel: Sometimes one needs to mute the sound immediately, for instance in a live concert situation.

2. Remove the popup for device location: If I deactivated location on my iPad, I had a reason and I meant it. So don't ask me each time I open the app.

Otherwise: wonderful application!

modulationindex

Mar 29, 2016, 9:50:29 PM3/29/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis, geertje...@netcologne.de
Thanks for the feedback!

Yes - location popup has been removed. This will be part of the next update that hits the store.

There is a mute button under the settings page (accessible from the gear icon in the main menu in the top right of the screen). Would you prefer it to be moved out to the main menu?