Next Friday Bootstrap Business Club Discussions & Drinks

liberonetuk

Jun 20, 2014, 5:18:28 AM6/20/14
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com

A week to go till Manchester’s Bootstrap Business Club! This month we’re hosting an informal gathering over a few drinks. We’re meeting in Northern Quarter’s Common bar and seeing where the night takes us.. So what are you waiting for? Book your ticket for Next Friday (27th July) now!

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/manchesters-bootstrap-business-club-tickets-11974761835?ref=estw

Francis Fish

Jun 20, 2014, 5:51:09 AM6/20/14
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com
Next Friday is the 27th June, no? :)

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 10:18 AM, liberonetuk <liber...@gmail.com> wrote:

A week to go till Manchester’s Bootstrap Business Club! This month we’re hosting an informal gathering over a few drinks. We’re meeting in Northern Quarter’s Common bar and seeing where the night takes us.. So what are you waiting for? Book your ticket for Next Friday (27th July) now!

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/manchesters-bootstrap-business-club-tickets-11974761835?ref=estw

Thanks and Regards,

Francis

07764 225 942

"So when targets seem stupid, arbitrary and unfair it's because they are. The only way to improve is to look at the whole system people are operating with, the basic tools, their training, how much initiative they are allowed, are you measuring the right things (more about that later) and then you can improve. But it's the *system* you improve, not the people you beat into performing even worse." Unicorns in the mist

CV http://www.pharmarketeer.com/francis.html

Lean Teams Consultancy

liberonetuk

Jun 25, 2014, 10:52:43 AM6/25/14
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com
Sorry that's right Francis, typo it should say this Friday 27th June

Cheers, hope to see you there
Dan