The Great British Business Roadshow

liberonetuk

May 23, 2014, 2:35:17 PM5/23/14
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone

Hope you’re well?

I just wanted to tell you about a fantastic event we’re involved in called the Great British Business Roadshow!

It's on June 18th in Liverpool and is to help business owners in particular learn how to grow their business.

Here’s a link where you can sign up to attend:

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e95zt4xebc8064b3&llr=svx85ogab

The Great British Business Roadshow is in association with the Dept for Business Innovation and Skills and is part of a national program of events. It is a full day jam packed with seminars and workshops to help business-minded entrepreneurs to learn how to grow their business.

Insights include everything from marketing and managing money to building your business online with freelancers.

Thank you, we look forward to seeing you there and please let all your friends know about the event!

We've also got the Bootstrap Club on 28th May, I'll send another email across shortly with more details, we'll be looking at Google Universal Analytics so don't miss out

Cheers

Daniel

Libero Net

http://liberonet.co.uk