Manchester Startup Weekend

Tekin Suleyman

Nov 5, 2012, 9:43:21 AM11/5/12
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com
So who's taking part this weekend?

Unfortunately I'm tied up with visiting friends and birthdays this weekend, otherwise I'd be there.

There are still some spots open for developers and designers if you're interested. Unfortunately all the non-technical spots have now gone:

http://manchester.startupweekend.org/

Tekin Suleyman

Founder | http://crowd.fm | @crowdfm | The easy way to list your events online
120/122 Grosvenor St, Manchester, M1 7HL, UK

Sam Tuke

Nov 5, 2012, 9:57:30 AM11/5/12
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com, Tekin Suleyman
On Monday 05 Nov 2012 14:43:21 Tekin Suleyman wrote:
> So who's taking part this weekend?

Unfortunately I can't come either, as I'll be giving another talk at the Free
Society Conference in Sweden.

Best,

Sam.
signature.asc

Andrew Threlfall

Nov 6, 2012, 7:32:40 AM11/6/12
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com

I'll be popping my head in on Sunday to mention Startup Weekend Next ( http://swnext.org/ ). Manuel Da Costa and I are facilitating it here in Manchester, which is the main location for the UK for this programme.

Andrew