Manchester Launch48 Weekend

Tekin Suleyman

Mar 3, 2013, 6:28:13 AM3/3/13
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com

Launch48, our sponsors from last month's event have asked me to pass on details of a weekend accelerator they are running the weekend of 15th March:

Manchester Launch48 Weekend is a weekend accelerator for people interested in becoming tech entrepreneurs. You will be introduced to concepts like the business model canvas and lean canvas before working on creating your own startup over the course of a weekend.

Some of Manchesters best entrepreneurs will be on hand to mentor and support you on your journey.

For more information head to manchester.launch48.com

The event is £49.95, but I have a small number of free tickets for Bootstrap members. If you would definitely like to attend, drop me a line and I can hook you up.

Tekin Suleyman

Founder | http://crowd.fm | @crowdfm | The easy way to list your events online
120/122 Grosvenor St, Manchester, M1 7HL, UK