Thanks for Attending our PR Event

liberonetuk

Sep 12, 2014, 11:08:53 AM9/12/14
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

Thanks to all who attended, hope you enjoyed the evening we certainly did.

We welcome any feedback and ideas for future topics or events, we will be looking to organise some varied event types with the key being to deliver great content with more great experts.

A big thanks to the panel who were excellent and offered some really good insight:

James Taylor: www.roaringmousepr.com , @taylorajames

Phillip Hayes: www.kloodle.com , @phillip_hayes , @kloodleUK

Stuart Logan: www.clowdy.com , @stuartlogan , @clowdycom

Kirsty Hewitt: @hewittkirsty , @NCCGroupplc

Here are some useful links following last nights' discussion re: Social media:

1) The list of business journalists to follow on Twitter is here:

 https://www.enterprisenation.com/blog/posts/the-top-55-small-business-journalists-to-follow-on-twitter

2) We mentioned the Bodyform response to a FaceBook rant - read the initial FaceBook post here  https://www.facebook.com/Bodyform/posts/10151186887359324

and then watch the response here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpy75q2DDow

3) o2 are masters of Customer Service via Twitter - largely because they give their employees freedom to be playful. The one Hayley was referring to yesterday is here:

http://www.thedrum.com/news/2012/10/10/wednesday-weirdness-best-examples-customer-service-twitter-o2-sainsbury-s-east-coast

but there are more here:

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2012-07/17/o2-outage-social-media-masterclass

Anyone who wants to get started on Elance or oDesk and would like some help please reach out to myself at dp...@elancemobilizer.com

For anyone new to Elance you can also take advantage of a $50 credit by registering at this link

www.elance.com/join/daniel

(this is only valid for new clients)

Please join our meetup group so that we can keep you posted on future events at:

http://www.meetup.com/Next-Generation-Startup-NorthWest/

Do let us know how you found last night and if we can help you get started (there are lots of Social Media experts on Elance) then please let us know!

Thanks Dan & Hayley

07855056615