January Bootstrap Club - Tuesday 8th January

Tekin Suleyman

Jan 1, 2013, 10:02:28 AM1/1/13
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com

Happy New Year!

If, like me, you've been spent the Christmas break relaxing, over-indulging and catching up with loved ones (i.e. slacking), now is the time to strap up your boots, get back in the startup-saddle and kickstart your business ambitions.

To help you on your way, we're holding an open session at Bootstrap Business Club next Tuesday at TechHub Manchester. If you're after help or advice on your startup/idea, have a specific problem you're battling with, or just want some feedback on something you've been working on, the motley crew of Bootstrappers is here to help.  Think of it as group therapy for your startup…

Registration will open in the next couple of days, but if you'd like to be one of the lucky few to get some guidance from the group, email me privately ASAP as we will only have time available for a few slots. The slots are open to all members, old and new, including those that have already featured at previous show & tell events - this is  a perfect opportunity to update the group on your progress, celebrate your success, or figure out ways around any new obstacles you are facing.

Cheers,

Tekin Suleyman

Founder | http://crowd.fm | @crowdfm | The easy way to list your events online
120/122 Grosvenor St, Manchester, M1 7HL, UK