We want help from founders and entrepreneurs!

1 view

as...@streetbees.com

Feb 27, 2017, 12:23:27 PM2/27/17
to Bootstrap Business Club
Hi there,

We are running a survey for entrepreneurs to tell us about their working lives, and would appreciate if you were able to circulate this to the founders and entrepreneurs in your offices. Everyone who completes a survey gets a chance to win an exclusive evening for two with dinner courtesy of the Gingerline and a relaxing stay at one of London's top hotels!

The survey is the perfect opportunity for founders to reflect on how far they have come since the start of their company, to evaluate their progress and consider the future of their company. The results will be shared in a major national newspaper.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and we appreciate your cooperation in advance.
Thank you for your time!

Thank you for your time!

Inline images 1
As an important part of the UK’s founder community, Streetbees invites you to tell your story as a founder.

Streetbees is a data technology company, combining market research with the latest app technology, we operate in 87 countries, creating daily tasks for users from around the world.

How hard has it been? What have you sacrificed? Would you do it again?

Start now!

By taking part in this 5 minute study you will:
  • Receive full results to compare your answers with the rest of the UK founder community
  • Contribute to a thought leadership piece to be published in a major national newspaper
  • Enter the draw to win an exclusive evening for two with dinner courtesy of the Gingerline and a relaxing stay for two at one of London's top hotels!
Inline images 2