Bootstrap Business Club with Universal Analytics Expert Speaker Tomorrow Night

liberonetuk

May 27, 2014, 3:46:39 AM5/27/14
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Make sure you come and join us tomorrow night Wednesday 28th, for the Bootstrap Monthly Meetup.

We've got Manuel DaCosta offering some help & insight into the new Google Universal Analytics.

Have you upgraded your analytics yet?

Sign up at either the meetup or eventbrite pages below:

http://www.meetup.com/Next-Generation-Startup-NorthWest/events/183266702/

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/manchesters-bootstrap-business-club-tickets-11650389629

We're meeting at the New Techhub Manchester venue:
24/26 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1DZ

See you there

Dan

Libero Net
http://liberonet.co.uk
07855056615

Coral Grainger

May 27, 2014, 7:47:41 AM5/27/14
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com, Ian Moss
Hi Dan - do you have an advance calendar for your events so that we can put save the dates in Startup Digest?

Next issue is out on Monday.

Even better is you are able to add your own meet up info yourself as soon as you have details....

Thanks & all the best !!

Coral

Message has been deleted