Announcing February Boostrap Startup Show & Tell

Tekin Suleyman

Jan 29, 2013, 12:10:35 PM1/29/13
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com

Announcing Bootstrap Business Club February Show & Tell.

This month we'll hear Shaf Choudry and Martin Rue telling us about their startup Twocial, including some war stories from their journey so far, what they've learnt courting VCs, and why they are ultimately back to bootstrapping.

We'll also have Lee Englestone presenting his new venture Poker Rave, Nick Glencross unveiling Powershare, and Anthony Swifttelling us about his new app for Rugby League teams, Touch Manager.

As always, all are welcome, but do make sure you register on Eventbrite so we have a sense of how many people are attending: http://bootstrap-feb2013.eventbrite.com/

Bootstrap is kindly sponsored by Oxygen Accelerator this month, meaning we'll have pizza and beers on the night to keep you refreshed.

Cheers,

Tekin Suleyman

Founder | http://crowd.fm | @crowdfm | The easy way to list your events online
120/122 Grosvenor St, Manchester, M1 7HL, UK