Bootstrap Club April Event

Tekin Suleyman

Mar 24, 2013, 9:35:41 AM3/24/13
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce the details of the April Bootstrap Business Club event.

This month, David Smalley will be giving a talk about how he and his co-founders successfully bootstrapped and grew their startup Litmus, an email marketing testing and analysis tool trusted by many of the worlds top brands. Litmus is very much a North West success story, and I'm really looking forward to hearing David's views and experiences on bootstrapping.

We'll also have show & tells from Lee Englestone (Familee) and Mike Cunsolo (CDNify).

Registration is now open, so don't delay! http://bootstrap-club-april2013.eventbrite.com

Cheers,

Tekin Suleyman

Founder | http://crowd.fm | @crowdfm | The easy way to list your events online
120/122 Grosvenor St, Manchester, M1 7HL, UK