How Investors Think: Understand Them Before Trying to Be Understood!

Tekin Suleyman

Nov 2, 2012, 7:01:27 AM11/2/12
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com
Registration is now open for November's meet.

I'm happy to announce that Bootstrap has moved to TechHub, Manchester's new startup co-working space. TechHub Manchester is very kindly sponsoring the event, so there will be drinks and snacks on the night.

We're expecting this to a be a busy one, especially as it comes a couple of days after Startup Weekend, so registration is essential if you are going to attend:

Cheers,

Tekin Suleyman

Founder | http://crowd.fm | @crowdfm | The easy way to list your events online
120/122 Grosvenor St, Manchester, M1 7HL, UK