Bootstrap tonight

Tekin Suleyman

Jan 8, 2013, 9:07:17 AM1/8/13
to bootstr...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just to clarify because a couple of people have asked - you do not need to be a TechHub member to attend tonight's event.

The event starts at 7pm sharp and we'll be hearing from a wide selection of local entrepreneurs about what they've been working on. It's very informal and the idea is to spark debate, learn and give/receive feedback.

We will also hear a few short words from Wayra about their new UK accelerator programme. You'll also have a chance to chat with someone from Wayra if this is something you are interested in. Wayra have kindly sponsored tonight's event, so the pizza and beers are thanks to them!

When you arrive at Carvers Warehouse, buzz the TechHub buzzer and head for the third floor. Here's where it's located http://goo.gl/maps/bnJy4

See you tonight,

Tekin Suleyman

Founder | http://crowd.fm | @crowdfm | The easy way to list your events online
120/122 Grosvenor St, Manchester, M1 7HL, UK