Using bookjs

David Bau

Jul 16, 2014, 6:34:30 PM7/16/14
to bookty...@googlegroups.com
Hey there - I'm considering using bookjs for future editions of an heavily javascript-and-canvas HTML-based book I've written (http://www.amazon.com/Pencil-Code-A-Programming-Primer/dp/149434744X) - I gather that I'll use safari 7 to generate the book because of its css regions support.

My two questions before diving in are:
1. What does bookjs do for me?  I want to add a few simple things like page numbers that I've strugged to do (without css regions) - will it help?  What are the benefits?
2. Is bookjs an actively maintained project?