Version of TinyMCE used?

Daniel James

Apr 22, 2013, 10:24:53 AM4/22/13
to bookty...@googlegroups.com
Hi devs,

Does anyone know the version of TinyMCE copied into the Booktype 1.6.0
source? lib/booki/site_static/js/tiny_mce/tiny_mce_src.js just says:

var tinymce = {
majorVersion : '@@tinymce_major_version@@',

minorVersion : '@@tinymce_minor_version@@',

releaseDate : '@@tinymce_release_date@@',

Were any modifications made to that code (other than the language files
added), or is it the stock tinymce.com version?

If it is stock, can we use a package dependency on TinyMCE version 3.4.8
instead? This would make it more likely for Debian/Ubuntu to accept
Booktype...

http://packages.debian.org/sid/tinymce

I notice we use jQuery 1.8.10 which Debian/Ubuntu do not have, they have
1.7.2. Any chance we can make Booktype work with that version of jQuery?

Cheers!

Daniel