application template for GSoC applications.

Rick Harding

Mar 9, 2014, 3:52:33 PM3/9/14
to bookie_b...@googlegroups.com
We've started a template for applications. It's available via the GSoC website and via this Google Doc

It might get some tweaking over the first bit so please keep an eye out for small changes. If there's anything off we'll make sure initial applicants are made aware of it while we review applications.

Note, the mailing address field is there. We've got some Bookie stickers that we'd be happy to send out to everyone that has participated in this process. If you're not interested in the stickers feel free to leave the address off.

Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to helping everyone get the best applications submitted that they can.

Rick