new 0.6.0 extensions submitted to chrome/firefox

Rick Harding

Dec 23, 2014, 12:21:01 PM12/23/14
to bookie_b...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone that submitted patches. I've release 0.6.0 extensions to chrome and for firefox. It might take a few hours for them both to show and kick in.

These correct the api url for new uers. If you're an existing user you'll need to update the api url to bookie.io manually by going into the extension options.

Rick

Anish Shah

Dec 24, 2014, 4:06:25 AM12/24/14
to bookie_b...@googlegroups.com
Works properly now! :D

Dzmitry Lahoda

Jun 10, 2015, 10:08:34 AM6/10/15
to bookie_b...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I installed 0.6.0.1 signed today into Firefox 38.0.5.

Was not able to add bmark via extension.

What is proper url to API?  If I generated new API  key and changed in addon options, will it propagate immediately?

Alexander Lehmann

Jun 22, 2015, 7:30:15 AM6/22/15
to bookie_b...@googlegroups.com
I currently use https://bookie.io/api/v1/, the api key is used directly I think

Dzmitry Lahoda

Jun 22, 2015, 10:04:39 AM6/22/15
to bookie_b...@googlegroups.com
Work now with https://bookie.io/api/v1/.

Firefox addon includes bad url right after installation. Weird. Have to change manually. But not clear to what... Dead end for new non technical users.