Beginner programmers in Gsoc 2014

Prakash kumar

Mar 18, 2014, 9:31:29 AM3/18/14
to bookie_b...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
 I have basic knowledge of python.I have tried to study the source code of Bookie but i find it little difficult for me to understand right now. I'd love to participate in GSOC and would gladly put 40+ hours a week into it. I want to Add private bookmark support in bookie. I know the approach for doing it. Is it okay for me to submit the proposal this year or should i try next year?

Richard Harding

Mar 18, 2014, 7:55:21 PM3/18/14
to bookie_b...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Prakash, we're full for GSoC this year. If you're interested in
learning outside of GSoC I'm sure we can help some, but I want to make sure
you find a good GSoC spot if you are able to.

--

Rick Harding
@mitechie