Gsoc

Teo Pavel

Mar 9, 2014, 7:10:05 PM3/9/14
to bookie_b...@googlegroups.com
I am Pavel Nicolae Teodor from University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest. I am looking forward to contribute towards organziation. I am new to open source and need some guidance for same. I liked the
 proiect Create Juju charms for Bookie, bookie-parser, and create deployment bundles for them along with db backends (mysql or postgres) and setup a continuous deployment setup from github merged pull requests and I want to fix some bugs in this project area to see if it's suitable for me.I'm good at C/C++ and shellscripting but i can write code in python too . Would you like to give me some links with this type of bugs .

Richard Harding

Mar 9, 2014, 8:30:55 PM3/9/14
to bookie_b...@googlegroups.com
Hello Pavel, our project list page has some getting started information and
includes links to getting Bookie downloaded and the issue tracker.

http://goo.gl/w4fqVK

Let us know if you have any specific questions.

--

Rick Harding
@mitechie