Cant find FlyCapture node

Nils

Aug 20, 2019, 3:36:16 PM8/20/19
to Bonsai Users
Hello,

I just acquired a Flea3 camera, and I have installed the latest Flycapture2 viewer from here https://flir.app.boxcn.net/v/Flycapture2SDK/folder/73495744041. I have tried installing both the PointGrey and PointGrey2 library on both Bonsai 2.3 and Bonsai 2.4 but I cant find the Flycapture node after I search for it in Modules. I am not sure what to do.. I have of course tried to uninstall the Flycapture 2 software as well as the libraries and reinstalling first the Flycapture2 software and then the PointGrey libraries.

Bruno Cruz

Aug 21, 2019, 6:40:13 AM8/21/19
to Bonsai Users
Hey,

I have had similar problems when using the latest version of flycap. After downgrading to 2.11.3.425_x64 it works fine.
I have uploaded it to dropbox, let me know how it goes ;) https://www.dropbox.com/s/l40sshr6x0vi5f3/FlyCap2Viewer_2.11.3.425_x64.exe?dl=0

Best,
Bruno

Nils

Aug 21, 2019, 9:42:13 AM8/21/19
to Bonsai Users
Thank you for your response. I uninstalled my previous flycap version and my previous PointGrey packages in Bonsai. I installed the new file you sent and tried to reinstall first the PointGrey package and then the PointGrey2 package but I still can't find the FlyCapture module when I search for it. Is there anything else I could try? I have no idea what else to do.

Best,
Nils

Nils

Aug 21, 2019, 10:00:16 AM8/21/19
to Bonsai Users
It works now after I did a reinstall of Bonsai as well..

Thanks a lot :)

Best,
Nils

Gonçalo Lopes

Aug 21, 2019, 10:01:26 AM8/21/19
to Nils, Bonsai Users
Hi Nils, are you running the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Bonsai? PointGrey drivers need to match, so to use Bruno’s version you need to run Bonsai (x64).

João Frazão

Nov 12, 2019, 6:05:00 PM11/12/19
to Gonçalo Lopes, Nils, Bonsai Users

--