Bonny Doon Propane Co-op Sign Up Form

Sigrid Oseberg

Oct 6, 2012, 8:28:40 PM10/6/12
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com

Sigrid Oseberg

Oct 6, 2012, 10:09:38 PM10/6/12
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
this list will be submitted to ferrelgas who will then coordinate switching folks over

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Sigrid Oseberg <sigrid....@gmail.com> wrote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEw4Q2tYUU9sTzNHbGxUN3pvRE5FR1E6MQ&theme=0AX42CRMsmRFbUy1jYWNjZmUzNi1iNzViLTRhZGUtYmIzNy1jYmE5MWFiMWQyZjU&ifq

Rich Hansen

Oct 9, 2012, 12:24:09 PM10/9/12
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
Sigrid, all,

I really suggest broadcasting this sign-up procedure more broadly. Notice there has been only 7 or 8 views of this post.
Frankly,  as much as I like Google,  their Groups feature is lacking and confusing to some.

I really suggest posting this in 'Slice,  where ~785 people see it and can respond.

- Rich Hansen

On Saturday, 6 October 2012 17:28:40 UTC-7, Sigrid Oseberg wrote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEw4Q2tYUU9sTzNHbGxUN3pvRE5FR1E6MQ&theme=0AX42CRMsmRFbUy1jYWNjZmUzNi1iNzViLTRhZGUtYmIzNy1jYmE5MWFiMWQyZjU&ifq

Sigrid Oseberg

Oct 9, 2012, 3:23:27 PM10/9/12
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
i posted to slice right b4 i posted here =)

Jennifer Joslin

Oct 9, 2012, 10:13:30 PM10/9/12
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi All, I just happened to look at my propane bill, and then remembered someone up here was starting a co-op. I did call the number listed but also just called Ferrel Gas (Monica)l, who took my app over the phone, gave me all the information about the coop contract (re: hazmat and fuel recovery fees waived, price, etc) and then signed me up. It was so easy. I was stunned at the savings. Coast Gas is charging me $2.89/gallon! I just wanted to say we need to find a better way to publicize this to our fellow Bonny Dooners. I do think just getting BDers to call Ferrell (and maybe having Ferrell keep a list to compare to yours?) is the easiest way to do this. Also to have an email list and have everyone email their friends. That is what I'm doing. Please make sure this gets into the BD News and Battle Mtn News. I'm happy to help however I can!

Thank you again, you just saved me $1000 a year, plus the pleasure of telling those grouchy people at Coast to go stuff it!

Jennifer Joslin 831-459-9760 home  831-419-7141 cell

Sigrid Oseberg

Oct 10, 2012, 12:49:12 AM10/10/12
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
yay!  that is wonderful =) i will draft something for morgan to include in the next BMN =)

Gary Domingos

Oct 10, 2012, 4:27:18 PM10/10/12
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
Do we just fill out the bottom of page 2 or the entire form?   Can the completed form be scanned and emailed to Ferrellgas?
My tank is 70% full -- is there a deadline for setting up my account or do you advise waiting until the tank has less in it?

Bruce Korb

Oct 10, 2012, 4:46:31 PM10/10/12
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
If you wade your way through the Google Groups "Bonny Doon Propane
Co-Op" chatter,
these are answered. I will present a head count and request for
similar pricing once
I have a good idea of head count. Also, to be clear, I am flying out
for 10 days
this afternoon, but I will coordinate this via email while I'm gone.
(work, not vacation).

Anyway, Ferrel will transfer any residual gas.
Once we have confirmation that Ferrel will honor the deal, apparently a phone
call will be sufficient. But they have to say what the terms will be before we
should go signing up. :)

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/bonny-doon-propane-co-op

Maureen Sweeny

May 30, 2013, 4:22:54 PM5/30/13
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am signed up with Amerigas at 1.73 per gallon.  Wondering if switching to bonny doon coop will be cheaper!  Please let me know asap as I must fill my tank up soon.  thanks!

Maureen