RE: [BD Propane Co-Op] costs and requirements

sigrid.oseberg

Jan 8, 2013, 3:11:54 AM1/8/13
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
There are currently no membership fees to join. You need only join the group to take advantage of Ferrellgas group pricing.

Once you join, just call Ferrellgas, let them know you are a member and then arrange with them to set up service.

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

dlbs...@yahoo.com wrote:
Hi
I'm interested in finding out a little more about your group.
Is there any fees associated with joining the group?
Is there any amount of time I am committed to staying in the group?
Any other requirements to being a member of the group?
If there is a pdf listing membership requirements please send it to me.
Thanks

Sigrid Oseberg

Jan 8, 2013, 12:15:25 PM1/8/13
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
P.S. there is no membership term requirement nor Ferrellgas service commitment