Re: [BD Propane Co-Op] Digest for bonny-doon-propane-co-op@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Danny Thorpe

Sep 28, 2017, 10:54:38 AM9/28/17
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
I suspect the TARGA price agreement is more or less Ferrellgas' standard offer, at least in the SLV area. I switched to Ferrell last January (yay!) specifically asking for the Bonny Doon plan, but since I'm technically in Ben Lomond the Ferrel folks just shrugged and said don't worry about it. I believe there's a group in Boulder Creek with a similar agreement with Ferrell.

We also had some trenching and piping done in conjunction with the service switch, and have nothing but great things to say about Ferrellgas. They explained what they needed for a trench, I did the labor, and they did the install. Perfecto.

Just give em a call and they'll get you on their calendar for tank swap, etc.

The Ferrell crew were outright heros when somebody stole the 100 gal tank from the Alba Schoolhouse right before a big winter shendig last year. Set us up a loaner tank in like 48 hours! (Our new tank is now bolted to the pad!)

-Danny

On Sep 28, 2017 4:15 AM, <bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
doug.s...@gmail.com: Sep 27 09:02AM -0700

Hello Everyone,

My family and I are closing on a house and moving to beautiful Bonny Doon
very soon. I was Googling to look for propane providers when I came across
this forum.

There does still seem to be a bit of activity every now and again, so I
just wanted to check in to see if the propane co-op was still together, and
if so, are the following directions I found in a thread from October of
last year the best way to go about singing up?

1) Fill out the form
at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc15Z5wMq4M0NkP0YOIW2Yo1yLXhogQaaziknQ2j2ssTPJq4A/viewform?formkey=dDZVSXhVdmZQY1M2QXVfYWJSNVZURWc6MQ&fromEmail=true
to join the group.

2) Call Brian (831-227-6567) at Ferrel Gas to sign up for service and let
him know you are part of the group.

3) If interested, you can check rates
at https://www.documents.dgs.ca.gov/pd/contracts/FuelPosting/ and your cost
will be the SFO TARGA price + 85 cents