Interested in joining Bonny Doon propane coop

Michael Kubo

Oct 5, 2016, 3:11:55 PM10/5/16
to Bonny Doon Propane Co-Op
Hi all,

We are new to Bonny Doon and we are looking for a gas supplier. I heard about the co-op, and wanted to know how to join. Posts to this group seem a bit old, so I'm not sure if this is the right place. Can someone help?

Thanks!
Mike

Joe Ysselstein

Oct 5, 2016, 4:14:00 PM10/5/16
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

This is still the starting place for the co-op.  Please sign up with the following document: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc15Z5wMq4M0NkP0YOIW2Yo1yLXhogQaaziknQ2j2ssTPJq4A/viewform?formkey=dDZVSXhVdmZQY1M2QXVfYWJSNVZURWc6MQ&fromEmail=true then call Ferrel Gas  (916) 685-4611 and inform them that you are part of the Bonny Doon co-op and all the pricing parameters will apply.  If you have any questions you can get in touch directly with me.

-Joe Ysselstein

Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 12:11:55 -0700
From: michael...@gmail.com
To: bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [BD Propane Co-Op] Interested in joining Bonny Doon propane coop

Bruce Korb

Oct 5, 2016, 4:31:28 PM10/5/16
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
Contact Ferrell Gas.

> I had already called and found out there’s now one guy who takes
> care of all the co-ops for Ferrell gas.
>
> Brian 831-227-6567

The price is first-of-month SFO TARGA plus 85 cents:
http://www.documents.dgs.ca.gov/pd/contracts/FuelPosting

57 + 85 ==> 1.42/gallon

Michael Kubo

Oct 5, 2016, 4:38:13 PM10/5/16
to Bonny Doon Propane Co-Op
Thanks! Got it all set up. I cannot believe that price -- wow, that's low! Thanks, everyone, for setting up the co-op!