Ferrelgas November Propane Price

Sigrid Oseberg

Nov 8, 2012, 5:05:28 PM11/8/12
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
Bonny Doon Propane User's Group REMINDER!

our November price is first Friday wholesale $1.09 + 0.85 = $1.94

Stephen King

Nov 16, 2012, 6:26:06 PM11/16/12
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com

Sigrid,

Sometime I will have to tell you the story of Ferrell over filling our tank here and the aftermath.  Steve

gregg schlaman