Re: [BD Propane Co-Op] Digest for bonny-doon-propane-co-op@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Samira Hartje

Dec 30, 2013, 5:49:51 PM12/30/13
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
Do we pay a tank rental fee?  Or a reduced tank rental fee?

Thanks,
Samira

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 3:12 AM, <bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/bonny-doon-propane-co-op/topics

    Cynthia Baxter <baxter....@gmail.com> Dec 28 05:54PM -0800

    Our last propane bill from Ferrell includes a hazmat fee of 13.99, and a
    fuel surcharge fee of 6.99.
    Our understanding was that there would be no hazmat fee.

    Anyone know for sure?

Ed Landau

Dec 31, 2013, 12:25:22 AM12/31/13
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com

Did the Hazmat charge get resolved?

No, no tank rental fee.

-Ed

Samira Hartje

Dec 31, 2013, 12:47:37 PM12/31/13
to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ed, thanks for your response.  I wish I got her name, I always do, but it slipped past me.  She said we pay a reduced rate of 45, instead of 65.  I thought we had no rental fee.

Is there a contract I can view?  I apologize in advance if it has already been made accessible and I missed it.

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 3:24 AM, <bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

    Do we pay a tank rental fee? Or a reduced tank rental fee?

    Thanks,
    Samira

    On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 3:12 AM,

    Steve Homan

    Dec 31, 2013, 1:26:39 PM12/31/13
    to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
    Mine was first year free, then an annual fee.

    Is the office changing staff?

    Joe Ysselstein

    Dec 31, 2013, 1:27:16 PM12/31/13
    to bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com
    Please refer to the contract between Ferrel Gas and the Bonny Doon Propane Co-Op which can be found here:

    For clarification there IS a tank rental fee, Ferrell Gas on there own volition has been waving the tank rental fee for the first year, however, this is not a requirement of the agreement.  All details of the agreement can be found on the google groups page.

    I hope this helps,
    Joe

    Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 09:47:37 -0800
    Subject: Re: [BD Propane Co-Op] Digest for bonny-doon-p...@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic