Direct Client // Data Analyst // Hillsboro, OR

Satya Raj

May 14, 2013, 1:12:29 PM5/14/13
I have a very urgent Direct Client requirement for Performance Analyst / Data Analyst in Hillsboro, OR. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

VISA: GC or US Citizen only

Job Title: Performance Analyst / Data Analyst
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Duration: 9-18 months

Necessary Skills (Must Have):

ANALYSIS
Automation Testing
Coding
DOCUMENTATION
Performance Analysis

Advanced statistical analysis, Great presentation skills, Advanced understanding of the Windows OS, Advanced S/W & H/W troubleshooting skills, Storage
Programming Languages: Perl or Python and C++/C#.
The primary need is for someone who is capable of running performance and other testing and is capable of analyzing the resultant data to make useful conclusions. This is to fill a need that we don't currently have covered, so we don't have a particular statistical toolset in mind. The important thing is the ability to generate conclusions that can be explained and reported to architects and engineers.

By storage we mean any storage solution related to client and server environments. It might be caches, SS Ds, HDDs, RAID, JBOD, network storage, and future implementations. We run the gamut.

Thanks

Satya Raj