JUDCON announcement

ranga...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2013, 1:45:22 AM11/20/13
to bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Group,

  Red hat is announcing JUDCON which is happening in Bangalore, BOJUG members will be getting 35% discount on the actual price of 1499/- per head and if the registrations are more than 10 you are entitled for further discounts.
   The URL for this conference is http://www.jboss.org/events/JUDCon/2014/india

 If interested and want to register for this conference, please send out a mail to me so that i can avail discount codes for you.

Regards,
Ranganath.S

--
I blog at http://ranganaths.wordpress.com

Shekhar Gupta

Nov 20, 2013, 2:21:14 AM11/20/13
to bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ranganath,
I would e interested. My email id is gshek...@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Shekhar Gupta
I blog at http://shekhargupta.wordpress.com/

Dhamodharan .T

Nov 20, 2013, 3:34:21 AM11/20/13
to bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I m interested to avail discount.Please send the code for it.

Regards,
Dhamodharan T

Sriram Narayanan

Nov 20, 2013, 3:37:19 AM11/20/13
to bojug
Hi folks:

Ranganath has asked for the email addresses to be sent directly to him. Please reply to him rather than to the list :)

-- Ram

Belenix: www.belenix.org
Twitter: @sriramnrn