WCG news release: Position Independent Execution (PIE) for BOINC/work units

Greatnessguru

Jan 18, 2015, 1:04:00 AM1/18/15
to boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com
WCG news:
https://secure.worldcommunitygrid.org/about_us/displayNews.do
"16 Jan 2015 – World Community Grid Update - January 2015
An update about technical activities at World Community Grid in January 2015."

See next to last paragraph for their status on Position Independent Execution (PIE)
coded BOINC and work units.

Dan Fischbach

Jan 18, 2015, 11:15:29 AM1/18/15
to boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com
Woo!:

"The VINA application on Android has seen an increase in errors due to the latest version of Android OS. It is causing a PEI exception to be thrown. We are working with Berkeley to get this resolved and tested in our environment. Currently we have recompiled the science application to run with PEI. Berkeley is also working on releasing a version of the BOINC client that will work properly with Android Lollipop."

Kam-Yung Soh

Jan 18, 2015, 8:54:15 PM1/18/15
to boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful news. I look forward to starting to process WU units again for WCG on my Lollipop device.

In sync with the WCG update, I hope the BOINC app also gets an update to work on Lollipop. This was broken as of the latest BOINC app update.

Regards,
Kam-Yung

Lleyton J

Jan 20, 2015, 2:50:43 AM1/20/15
to boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com
Can BOINC please mention on the Play Store that it's not working on Lollipop? You have hundreds of one-star reviews by angry people saying it won't work on Lollipop.

Stephen Maclagan

Jan 20, 2015, 10:55:16 AM1/20/15
to boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com
The Boinc 7.4.37 on the Play Store does not have any PIE changes, it isn't supposed to work on Lollipop.

Claggy

Rom Walton

Jan 20, 2015, 11:03:11 AM1/20/15
to Stephen Maclagan, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com

I'm building a new one to put in the beta channel.

It'll be built with the PIE settings.

----- Rom

Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein

Jan 20, 2015, 11:03:25 AM1/20/15
to Stephen Maclagan, Rom Walton, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com
> The Boinc 7.4.37 on the Play Store does not have any PIE changes, it isn't supposed to work on Lollipop.

Hmmm ok, but Isn't there a way to tell the Playstore not to present the app to Lollipop users? As long as it's not working on Lollipop it would really be better to spare those users the frustration of seeing it fail.

Cheers
HB

Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics
Callinstrasse 38
D-30167 Hannover,  Germany
Tel.: +49-511-762-19466 (Room 037)

From:        Stephen Maclagan <stephen....@googlemail.com>
Cc:        "boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com" <boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com>
Date:        20/01/2015 16:55
Subject:        Re: [boinc-android-testing] Re: WCG news release: Position Independent Execution (PIE) for BOINC/work units

.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/boinc-android-testing/CAPaa7Hm%2BftwKZibTJ_V2MJ057B88mDb7LSjWbR6CAcZOMxV1hA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Rom Walton

Jan 20, 2015, 11:06:28 AM1/20/15
to Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein, Stephen Maclagan, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com

Not as far as I can tell.

Normally the filtering comes from the AndroidManifest.xml file embedded within the APK.  It just describes the minimum requirements and assumes things will continue to work going forward.

----- Rom

Jonathan Brier

Jan 20, 2015, 11:10:36 AM1/20/15
to boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Heinz-Bernd...@aei.mpg.de, stephen....@googlemail.com
I believe declaring a max sdk version in the manifest will prevent lollipop users from installing the non PIE version. https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/uses-sdk-element.html

Rom Walton

Jan 20, 2015, 11:14:03 AM1/20/15
to Jonathan Brier, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Heinz-Bernd...@aei.mpg.de, stephen....@googlemail.com

Okay, I stand corrected.

That'll be good to know in the future.

----- Rom

Rom Walton

Jan 20, 2015, 2:57:20 PM1/20/15
to Rom Walton, Jonathan Brier, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Heinz-Bernd...@aei.mpg.de, stephen....@googlemail.com

Stephen Maclagan

Jan 20, 2015, 3:22:02 PM1/20/15
to Rom Walton, Jonathan Brier, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Heinz-Bernd...@aei.mpg.de
Boinc 7.4.39 installed on my 2012 Nexus 7 running 4.4.4 Kitkat

I'll do my Samsung S6 mini in a moment.

Claggy

Rom Walton

Jan 20, 2015, 3:37:58 PM1/20/15
to Stephen Maclagan, Jonathan Brier, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Heinz-Bernd...@aei.mpg.de

I have promoted 7.4.39 into production.

This should prevent the Playstore from oferring up BOINC on 5.0 devices.

I'm building 7.4.40 which will contain the stuff for PIE enabled clients.  When it goes live, projects that have not published PIE enabled executables will start receiving an increase in errors.

----- Rom

Stephen Maclagan

Jan 20, 2015, 3:40:45 PM1/20/15
to Rom Walton, Jonathan Brier, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Heinz-Bernd...@aei.mpg.de

Lleyton J

Jan 21, 2015, 2:59:13 AM1/21/15
to boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, ro...@romwnet.org, brie...@gmail.com, Heinz-Bernd...@aei.mpg.de, stephen....@googlemail.com
works fine on android 4.1.1, Xperia E.

Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein

Jan 21, 2015, 7:02:57 AM1/21/15
to Rom Walton, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Until we have a PIE enabled science app available at E@H, I'd like to filter out the Lollipop devices via plan classes to prevent them getting work.  Is there a sure way to identify them? I understand the "OS Version" field is actually the Kernel version?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/boinc-android-testing/1BAFA9B4D550C347962F76F2E03B3BBB22C749%40romw-mail.romwnet.org.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
----- Message from "David Anderson" <da...@ssl.berkeley.edu> on Tue, 13 Jan 2015 17:00:13 -0500 -----

To:
"Boinc Projects" <boinc_p...@ssl.berkeley.edu>
Subject:
[boinc_projects] If your project has Android apps, please read!

Second notice:
Android 5.0 (which is currently shipping, and will soon be the majority version)

supports ONLY position-independent executable (PIE) native-mode apps.

This means that in order to work with Android 5 devices,
you'll need to rebuild your apps with appropriate options;

instructions for doing this are here:

http://boinc.berkeley.edu/trac/wiki/AndroidBuildApp#Position-independentexecutablesPIE

Even before you do this, you should associate your current Android apps
with a plan class that prevents them from being sent to Android 5.0+ devices;

otherwise you'll get a lot of failed jobs

and there will be a lot of frustrated volunteers.

The following projects are affected:

Asteroids@home
Collatz Conjecture

Einstein@home

Enigma@home

GPUGrid.net

Moo! Wrapper

OProject@Home

Quake Catcher Network

Rosetta@home

SETI@home

theSkyNet POGS

World Community Grid

Yoyo@home

If you have any questions, or need help rebuilding your apps,
please let me know.

-- David

(near bottom of page) enter your email address.

Rom Walton

Jan 21, 2015, 11:07:42 AM1/21/15
to Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com

The last couple of versions of the client to go out also include the Android version in the OS Version field.

See:

http://einstein.phys.uwm.edu/show_host_detail.php?hostid=11543282

David Anderson

Jan 21, 2015, 12:44:08 PM1/21/15
to boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com
HB:
You can use <max_android_version> in the plan class spec:
<http://boinc.berkeley.edu/trac/wiki/AndroidBuildApp#Position-independentexecutablesPIE>

Almost all Android clients now report Android version as well as kernel version.
It turned out (from looking at the S@h database)
that Android version can't be inferred from kernel version.

-- David

On 21-Jan-2015 4:02 AM, Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein wrote:
> Hi!
>
> >When it goes live, projects that have not published PIE enabled executables will
> start receiving an increase in errors.
>
> Until we have a PIE enabled science app available at E@H, I'd like to filter out the
> Lollipop devices via plan classes to prevent them getting work. Is there a sure way
> to identify them? I understand the "OS Version" field is actually the Kernel version?
>
> Cheers
> HB

> Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein
> Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics
> Callinstrasse 38
> D-30167 Hannover, Germany
> Tel.: +49-511-762-19466 (Room 037)
>

> From: "Rom Walton" <ro...@romwnet.org>
> To: "Stephen Maclagan" <stephen....@googlemail.com>,
> Cc: "Jonathan Brier" <brie...@gmail.com>, <boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com>,
> <Heinz-Bernd...@aei.mpg.de>
> Date: 20/01/2015 21:38
> Subject: RE: [boinc-android-testing] Re: WCG news release: Position Independent
> Execution (PIE) for BOINC/work units
> Sent by: boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com
>

> I have promoted 7.4.39 into production.
>
> This should prevent the Playstore from oferring up BOINC on 5.0 devices.
>
> I'm building 7.4.40 which will contain the stuff for PIE enabled clients. When it
> goes live, projects that have not published PIE enabled executables will start
> receiving an increase in errors.
>
> ----- Rom

Rom Walton

Jan 21, 2015, 4:32:04 PM1/21/15
to Rom Walton, Stephen Maclagan, Jonathan Brier, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Heinz-Bernd...@aei.mpg.de

I just published 7.4.40 to the beta channel.

It should work on all 4.1 or better Android devices.

Eric J Korpela

Jan 21, 2015, 5:06:11 PM1/21/15
to Rom Walton, Stephen Maclagan, Jonathan Brier, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein

And, of course, once it is working on lollypop it won't work on ICS or earlier unless we supply two boinc binaries in the APK.  Projects are also going to need to ship different versions of apps for pre and post Lollypop.  (Nowhere do I see KitKat mentioned as far a PIE compatibility goes.)

Maybe in the ICS and earlier version we would want to check project binaries in ICS and earlier to see if they are PIE, and if so, use something like this "http://code.metager.de/source/xref/chromium/tools/android/run_pie/" to try to run them.

Rom Walton

Jan 21, 2015, 5:29:13 PM1/21/15
to Eric J Korpela, Stephen Maclagan, Jonathan Brier, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein
I did find this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Address_space_layout_randomization#Android

Specifically:
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich provides address space layout randomization (ASLR) to help protect system and third party applications from exploits due to memory-management issues. Position-independent executable support was added in Android 4.1.

I'm not sure it would be worth the dev cycles.

Break down of active devices:
Android 4.4 4,880 48.60%
Android 4.1 4,062 13.27%
Android 4.2 3,326 10.86%
Android 5.0 2,427 7.93%
Android 4.3 2,133 6.97%
Android 4.0 2,130 6.96%
Android 2.3 1,566 5.11%
Android 3.2 65 0.21%
Android 3.1 17 0.06%
Android 4.4W 4 0.01%
Others 6 0.02%

I would go with the policy of... If the OS Version field contains the Android version and it is 4.1 or better, send the PIE executable, otherwise send the original.

If you are a new project just build a PIE executable.

----- Rom
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/boinc-android-testing/CAKFuvzbwrY1kZ%2BOTCEYTDUYhpHT2xbGyaeQcFKsgCV0_f69tLw%40mail.gmail.com.

Stephen Maclagan

Jan 21, 2015, 6:49:21 PM1/21/15
to Rom Walton, Eric J Korpela, Jonathan Brier, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein
I updated my Samsung S6 mini running Android 4.4.2 on the Play store to Boinc 7.4.40,
first of all it didn't want to update automatically, so I clicked on the Boinc program and said update,
it then downloaded and installed, Boinc didn't start, so it clicked on my icon on the desktop,
Boinc Manager started, But stayed with the Big Boinc screen and never connected to the client,
I've restarted the mobile, no change when I start Boinc Manager.

Claggy

Dan Fischbach

Jan 21, 2015, 7:02:53 PM1/21/15
to Stephen Maclagan, Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Rom Walton, Jonathan Brier, Eric J Korpela

Stephen: Try tapping or tapping and holding on the BOINC logo if it won't get past the splash screen and you'll see logs to send to the developers.

***This message was sent from my cell phone so it may be more terse than usual.***
Dan Fischbach, Net+, MCP
W: danfischbach.com P: 609-458-7920
Proud NJIT (BS) and UCF/FIEA (MS) graduate

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "BOINC Android Testing" group.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/boinc-android-testing.

Rom Walton

Jan 21, 2015, 7:25:50 PM1/21/15
to Dan Fischbach, Stephen Maclagan, Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Jonathan Brier, Eric J Korpela

I think I've reproduced this error.

At least, I'm experiencing a connection failure from the GUI perspective.  I'll see what is going on with the core client when I get back from dinner.

----- Rom

Stephen Maclagan

Jan 21, 2015, 7:52:50 PM1/21/15
to Dan Fischbach, Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Rom Walton, Jonathan Brier, Eric J Korpela
There's no client logs, and lots of failure to connect for the GUI:

GUI Messages

01-22 00:46:45.105 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:45.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:45.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:45.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:45.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:45.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:45.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:45.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:45.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:45.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:45.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:45.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:45.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:44.100 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:44.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:44.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:44.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:44.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:44.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:44.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:44.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:44.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:44.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:44.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:44.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:44.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:43.100 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:43.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:43.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:43.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:43.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:43.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:43.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:43.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:43.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:43.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:43.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:43.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:43.100 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:42.615 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): onPostExecute - setup experienced an error
01-22 00:46:41.615 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:41.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:41.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:41.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:41.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:41.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:41.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:41.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:41.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:41.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:41.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:41.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:41.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:40.615 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:40.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:40.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:40.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:40.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:40.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:40.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:40.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:40.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:40.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:40.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:40.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:40.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:39.615 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:39.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:39.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:39.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:39.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:39.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:39.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:39.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:39.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:39.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:39.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:39.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:39.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:38.615 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:38.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:38.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:38.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:38.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:38.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:38.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:38.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:38.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:38.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:38.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:38.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:38.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:37.610 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:37.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:37.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:37.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:37.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:37.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:37.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:37.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:37.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:37.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:37.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:37.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:37.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:36.605 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:36.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:36.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:36.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:36.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:36.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:36.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:36.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:36.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:36.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:36.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:36.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:36.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:35.605 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:35.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:35.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:35.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:35.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:35.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:35.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:35.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:35.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:35.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:35.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:35.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:35.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:34.605 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:34.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:34.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:34.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:34.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:34.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:34.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:34.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:34.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:34.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:34.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:34.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:34.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:33.600 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:33.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:33.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:33.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:33.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:33.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:33.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:33.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:33.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:33.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:33.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:33.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:33.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:32.600 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:32.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:32.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:32.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:32.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:32.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:32.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:32.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:32.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:32.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:32.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:32.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:32.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:32.125 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): onPostExecute - setup experienced an error
01-22 00:46:31.125 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:31.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:31.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:31.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:31.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:31.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:31.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:31.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:31.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:31.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:31.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:31.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:31.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:30.125 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:30.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:30.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:30.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:30.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:30.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:30.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:30.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:30.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:30.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:30.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:30.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:30.125 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:29.120 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:29.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:29.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:29.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:29.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:29.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:29.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:29.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:29.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:29.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:29.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:29.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:29.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:28.120 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:28.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:28.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:28.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:28.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:28.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:28.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:28.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:28.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:28.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:28.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:28.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:28.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:27.120 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:27.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:27.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:27.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:27.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:27.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:27.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:27.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:27.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:27.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:27.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:27.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:27.120 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:26.115 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:26.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:26.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:26.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:26.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:26.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:26.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:26.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:26.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:26.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:26.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:26.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:26.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:25.115 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:25.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:25.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:25.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:25.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:25.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:25.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:25.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:25.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:25.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:25.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:25.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:25.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:24.115 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:24.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:24.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:24.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:24.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:24.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:24.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:24.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:24.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:24.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:24.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:24.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:24.115 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:23.110 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:23.110 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:23.110 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:23.110 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:23.110 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:23.110 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:23.110 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:23.110 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:23.110 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:23.110 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:23.110 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:23.110 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:23.110 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:22.110 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:22.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:22.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:22.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:22.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:22.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:22.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:22.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:22.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:22.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:22.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:22.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:22.105 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:21.620 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): onPostExecute - setup experienced an error
01-22 00:46:20.620 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:20.620 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:20.620 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:20.620 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:20.620 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:20.620 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:20.620 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:20.620 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:20.620 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:20.620 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:20.620 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:20.620 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:20.620 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:19.615 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:19.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:19.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:19.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:19.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:19.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:19.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:19.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:19.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:19.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:19.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:19.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:19.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:18.615 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:18.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:18.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:18.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:18.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:18.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:18.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:18.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:18.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:18.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:18.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:18.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:18.615 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:17.610 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:17.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:17.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:17.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:17.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:17.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:17.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:17.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:17.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:17.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:17.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:17.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:17.610 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:16.610 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:16.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:16.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:16.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:16.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:16.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:16.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:16.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:16.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:16.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:16.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:16.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:16.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:15.605 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:15.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:15.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:15.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:15.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:15.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:15.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:15.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:15.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:15.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:15.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:15.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:15.605 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:14.600 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:14.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:14.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:14.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:14.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:14.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:14.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:14.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:14.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:14.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:14.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:14.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:14.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:13.600 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:13.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:13.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:13.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:13.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:13.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:13.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:13.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:13.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:13.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:13.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:13.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:13.600 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:12.595 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:12.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:12.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:12.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:12.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:12.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:12.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:12.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:12.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:12.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:12.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:12.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:12.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:11.595 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:11.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:11.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:11.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:11.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:11.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:11.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:11.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:11.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:11.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:11.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:11.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:11.595 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:11.090 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): onPostExecute - setup experienced an error
01-22 00:46:10.090 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:10.090 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:10.090 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:10.090 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:10.090 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:10.090 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:10.090 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:10.090 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:10.090 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:10.090 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:10.090 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:10.090 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:10.090 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:09.085 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:09.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:09.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:09.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:09.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:09.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:09.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:09.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:09.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:09.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:09.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:09.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:09.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:08.085 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:08.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:08.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:08.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:08.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:08.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:08.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:08.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:08.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:08.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:08.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:08.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:08.085 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:07.080 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:07.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:07.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:07.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:07.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:07.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:07.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:07.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:07.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:07.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:07.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:07.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:07.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:06.080 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:06.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:06.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:06.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:06.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:06.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:06.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:06.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:06.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:06.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:06.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:06.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:06.080 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:05.075 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:05.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:05.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:05.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:05.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:05.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:05.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:05.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:05.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:05.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:05.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:05.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:05.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:04.075 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:04.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:04.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:04.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:04.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:04.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:04.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:04.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:04.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:04.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:04.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:04.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:04.075 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:03.070 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:03.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:03.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:03.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:03.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:03.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:03.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:03.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:03.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:03.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:03.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:03.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:03.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure
01-22 00:46:02.070 E/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connection failed!
01-22 00:46:02.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:284)
01-22 00:46:02.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor$StatusUpdateTimerTask.run(Monitor.java:319)
01-22 00:46:02.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.access$5(Monitor.java:328)
01-22 00:46:02.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.updateStatus(Monitor.java:331)
01-22 00:46:02.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.clientSetup(Monitor.java:518)
01-22 00:46:02.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.client.Monitor.connectClient(Monitor.java:588)
01-22 00:46:02.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at edu.berkeley.boinc.rpc.RpcClient.open(RpcClient.java:173)
01-22 00:46:02.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocket.connect(LocalSocket.java:130)
01-22 00:46:02.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connect(LocalSocketImpl.java:287)
01-22 00:46:02.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.connectLocal(Native Method)
01-22 00:46:02.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): java.io.IOException: Connection refused
01-22 00:46:02.070 W/BOINC_GUI( 4006): connect failure

Claggy

Lleyton J

Jan 21, 2015, 8:48:47 PM1/21/15
to boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com
on Android 4.1.1 version 7.4.40 is stuck at the loading screen, holding the BOINC logo just gives me an empty event log. no messages in it.

Rom Walton

Jan 22, 2015, 1:45:27 AM1/22/15
to Rom Walton, Dan Fischbach, Stephen Maclagan, Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Jonathan Brier, Eric J Korpela

Okay, I had a light bulb moment and checked the file type of each of the 'boinc' executables included in the APK file.

Somehow the copy of boinc that ended up in the arm directory turned out to be the mips executable file.

I'll have a new build out after I get some sleep.  I'll have to go make the build script a little more robust, namely if make fails for some reason it shouldn't copy the 'boinc' executable to the asset directory.

Rom Walton

Jan 22, 2015, 12:19:11 PM1/22/15
to Rom Walton, Dan Fischbach, Stephen Maclagan, Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Jonathan Brier, Eric J Korpela

I've published .41 in the beta channel, it should resolve the startup issue.

----- Rom

Stephen Maclagan

Jan 22, 2015, 4:36:51 PM1/22/15
to Rom Walton, Dan Fischbach, Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com, Jonathan Brier, Eric J Korpela
I update my three devices running Android 4.4.4, 4.4.2 and 4.1.1 to Boinc 7.4.41 successfully.

Claggy

Greatnessguru

Jan 22, 2015, 7:56:15 PM1/22/15
to boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com
"I update my three devices running Android 4.4.4, 4.4.2 and 4.1.1
to Boinc 7.4.41 successfully."
Same here, several devices.
Will do stress testing (Firefox multitasking, etc.) later.

Eddie Maddox

Chris Bowles

Jan 22, 2015, 11:11:37 PM1/22/15
to boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com
Updated to .41 on 4 devices, two each 4.x and 5.0, and its running fine. Compute errors on 5.0, but that's the fault o the project apps.

Noah Swint

Jan 23, 2015, 12:26:27 AM1/23/15
to Chris Bowles, boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the fix. Will 7.4.41 get submitted to the Amazon App Store?