Re: [boinc-android-testing] Project right top menu next to illegible.

R Sekeris

Feb 22, 2015, 8:02:23 AM2/22/15
to boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com

See screenshot at Seke Rob shared "Screenshot_2015-02-22-13-48-57.png": http://1drv.ms/1LtGiU9

Black text on dark blue background. On Android 4.4.4 and 5.0.2

--SekeRob

On Feb 18, 2015 7:42 PM, "[WHGT]Cyberman" <cyberman....@gmail.com> wrote:
I know it's a weird idea, but I've decided to let Boinc only run off the battery. Boinc + Charging heats up the device way too fast and much. Even if only 1 core is working.
Boinc alone, off battery, even with 4 cores the phone doesn't heat up half as much :-(

Anyhow, even though only the battery is checked as power source, it doesn't stop working when connected to the charger (USB).

Regards,

Christoph