Suggestion/Bug: Check deadline when resuming computation.

[WHGT]Cyberman

Feb 27, 2015, 2:07:57 AM2/27/15
to boinc-andr...@googlegroups.com
I haven't given Boinc much time recently (battery problems, as told in another thread), and when I randomly checked a WU, I realized the deadline is 3 days past.
Boinc has been suspended and resumed multiple times since then, but apparently the deadline is never checked?
I think it would be a good idea to check the deadlines every time Boinc resumes computation.

Boinc version is 7.4.41

(btw, the copyright says 2003-2013, maybe the german translation wasn't updated?)

Christoph