boblight seems to treat colors in a digital way?

Erik Schröder

Dec 22, 2016, 11:32:13 AM12/22/16
to boblight

I got a strange problem with my colors where for every channel the values 1-255 are treatet as 255 and 0 is treatet as 0.
Like that "set light 1 rgb 0 0 255" gives the same as "set light 1 rgb 0 0 10"
and "set light 1 rgb 10 50 255" looks the same as "set light 1 rgb 255 255 255".
Strange thing is, that the deamon really is only sending out FF and 00. I think i got a mistake in my configs, but i dont know what should be wrong.

All i set in the client is the priority, which seems to be needed by the deamon.

my boblight.conf looks like this:

#[global]
interface 127.0.0.1
port 19333