2 LEDs acting as 1

Sebastian Richter

Sep 24, 2014, 6:17:55 AM9/24/14
to bobl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

my SEDU-Light -> BobLight -> XBMCUbuntu is working fine and i am happy

I am using LED strips with 32LED/m and i figured out, that details are not working well no.

Example:
Planes, the little orange plan is fling or roling trough the picture, now i have 112LED shining whit and on the left and right site 2 each in orange. Gues what, you dont see any orange on the wall.

My idea would be to combine two LEDs to act as on LED/Pixel. Is this something i can somehow set by the boblight script?

Or can i make the whit less bright?

Thanks for your help.

guddimon

Oct 12, 2014, 5:15:05 AM10/12/14
to bobl...@googlegroups.com
In my configuration I have set the values for h_scan and v_scan in a way that they overlap. If you set the values for two LED identical, you can have two LED acting as one.

I could not figure out how to limit the brightness only for white. It is only possible to limit the brightness in general. I'm using this option to reduce the brightness and it still is bright enough: -o value=0.25