Apa102

glowin...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2016, 8:13:25 PM1/5/16
to boblight
Is there any way to get boblightd to run with apa lights. I used the "momo" type in my config file. It's the only one that allows any colors but they're jumbled and even displaying a static background is all messed up.

glowin...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2016, 9:38:54 AM1/6/16
to boblight
https://youtu.be/dBRZ0akPp6Q
I added a sample video that may help she'd some light on my limited progress

tomaz...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2016, 1:49:36 PM1/7/16
to boblight, glowin...@gmail.com
Dne sreda, 06. januar 2016 02.13.25 UTC+1 je oseba glowin...@gmail.com napisala:

> Is there any way to get boblightd to run with apa lights. I used the "momo" type in my config file. It's the only one that allows any colors but they're jumbled and even displaying a static background is all messed up.

I have the same problem