boblight-python client

ch.do...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2014, 10:20:30 AM9/15/14
to bobl...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

i see a lot of people asking for how to communicate with their boblightd setup. And i wanted to do the same with my boblightd.

So my approach was to take the boblight.py from bobo1on1's XMBC plugin and write custom code for it.

Github: https://github.com/doebi/boblight-python

There is `boblight-pyhon` which creates a rainbow animation by default, but can be completely rescripted.

And `boblight-web` which runs a webinterface on http://localhost:5000/ where you can define a static color.

It should be easy to get started with it now. Feel free to use it for your projects.

Cheers doebi

Disclaimer: Since i hacked this script in the last couple of days it is by far not feature complete nor stable.