Re: Using a boblight for non-media tasks? (Things like programming or just browsing)

조회수 137회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Bob van Loosen

읽지 않음,
2013. 9. 13. 오후 8:07:2913. 9. 13.
받는사람 bobl...@googlegroups.com
I've used it for a while, if you set the speed really really low you
don't notice the changes, but looks nice as a background light.

Bob.

On 21-08-13 20:32, thed...@thegreendonkey.com wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm just wondering if anybody's ever set up a boblight and just casually used it while surfing or programming in a darkened room.
>
> It seems like a good idea to me to reduce eye strain, but I'm wondering if it might be distracting or anything, so some first-hand experiences would be awesome.
>
> Thanks!

richa...@gmail.com

읽지 않음,
2014. 10. 8. 오후 1:31:4014. 10. 8.
받는사람 bobl...@googlegroups.com
Op zaterdag 14 september 2013 02:07:29 UTC+2 schreef Bob van Loosen:

Boblight is only reacting to vidoe i thought ?

or am i wrong ?

guddimon

읽지 않음,
2014. 10. 8. 오후 2:35:0014. 10. 8.
받는사람 bobl...@googlegroups.com, richa...@gmail.com
Hi,

no, boblight itself does not react to video. There is a client that analyzes the video output and converts it into messages boblight understands.

You can find a simple library here:

I use the wide spread client for watching video. With my library I'm able to control the lights by an old IR remote control. I even wrote some code in Java (not yet published) where I can control each light just by clicking.

It all depends on your phantasy ;-)

Bye,
guddimon
전체답장