Regarding biometric spoofing detection

Aswathi S

Apr 3, 2017, 11:36:56 AM4/3/17
to bob-devel
Hi,

I am doing a study on Biometric spoofing detection based on the paper ' Deep Representations for Iris, Face, and Fingerprint Spoofing Detection'.While going through  the paper i got stucked at the feature selection and matching of biometric images. So can you please tell me list of features can be extracted from these biometric images and their  algorithms.
Also for a comparative study ,Kindly request  you to send me the datasets and MATLAB codes if possible..

Amir Mohammadi

Apr 4, 2017, 7:53:01 AM4/4/17
to bob-devel
Hi,

The paper ' Deep Representations for Iris, Face, and Fingerprint Spoofing Detection' is not our work (the biometric group at Idiap).
Please contact the authors of the paper instead of us!

Thanks,
Amir

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Sebastien Marcel

Apr 4, 2017, 8:22:01 AM4/4/17
to bob-devel