Issue running bob.bio.spear

85 vues

kgs...@gmail.com

non lue,
1 sept. 2015, 14:20:2301/09/2015
à bob-devel
Hello,
I installed bob.bio.spear with all the dependencies. When I run the following command, I get an error msg that I don't know how to resolve. All the command line parameters are being read properly. Speech data is being read from voxforge; however, when it's writing hdf5 files into the temp directory 'temp/ubm_gmm/preprocessed', it crashes. The screen capture of the run is attached. I appreciate your help. BR, Thank you, Kalyan

$ bin/verify.py -d voxforge -p energy-2gauss -e mfcc-60 -a gmm-voxforge -s ubm_gmm --groups {dev,eval}

Screen_capture.pdf

elie khoury

non lue,
1 sept. 2015, 14:29:5001/09/2015
à bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

It is clear from the error message that the path for voxforge: /home/kganesan/work/voxforge_db/ is somehow wrong.
Let us know if fixing this solves your problem.

Best,
Elie

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

kgs...@gmail.com

non lue,
1 sept. 2015, 14:45:2501/09/2015
à bob-devel
Elie,

./bin/verify.py includes sys.path for the voxforge_db directory.  voxforge.py has 'voxforge_wav_directory' pointing to ~/work/voxforge_db. Is there any other place that I need to look?  BTW, I put in some intermediate printouts in 'preprocessor.py' and confirmed that the wav files are being read from voxforge.

Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Kalyan

Elie Khoury

non lue,
1 sept. 2015, 15:37:3601/09/2015
à bob-...@googlegroups.com
Kalyan,

Indeed there is only one place where you have to manually set the path for the voxforge wave file.

There is no mystery in the code. The 'wavfile' module from the 'scipy' package is not able to read this file:

'/home/kganesan/work/voxforge_db/ColinBeckingham-20091029-hfv/wav/a0001.wav'

Please check any possible syntax error in the path or any sub-folder missing, or replace '~/work' by '/home/kganesan/work' in case your system didn't like the tilde.

Regards,

Elie

kgs...@gmail.com

non lue,
1 sept. 2015, 20:01:3901/09/2015
à bob-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Elie. It's working now. It was a silly typo.
Best,
Kalyan
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "bob-devel" group.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message