מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Nguyễn Cẩn

לא נקראה,
12 בפבר׳ 2018, 5:09:3812.2.2018
עד bob-devel
I'm training ubm by:

gmm = bob.bio.gmm.algorithm.GMM(number_of_gaussians=2048)
gmm.train_ubm(features)

During training, bob.bio.gmm just use one core of my CPU.

Have any way to make bob.bio.gmm use all of my CPU's core?

Thanks.

Tiago Freitas Pereira

לא נקראה,
12 בפבר׳ 2018, 7:14:2112.2.2018
עד bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nguyen,

We have an open merge request to approach this in https://gitlab.idiap.ch/bob/bob.learn.em/merge_requests/16, but so far no time to implement it.
Sorry for that.

We do have this parallelization (map-reduce) implemented via `verify_gmm`. Have a look here https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/docs/bob/bob.bio.gmm/stable/parallel.html.
(you would need to have your data organized as a database (https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/docs/bob/bob.db.base/stable/index.html))

Cheers

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Tiago
השב לכולם
השב למחבר